Women's Retreat March 2013
Presbyterian Women's 21st Annual Retreat
Guest Speaker and Performer: Jilleen
Jilleen is a Christian Recording Artist & Speaker from Southern California.
She has shared her talent at Saddleback Church, The Crystal Cathedral and for events sponsored by The Southern Baptist Convention and MOPS International.
Jilleen’s latest groundbreaking CD “The Hymns Experience” is a new look at the traditional hymns of the faith. With a fresh respectful approach, Jilleen weaves a tapestry of history and faith together bringing the listener to a point of reflection.
In 2003, Jilleen felt called by God to broaden her ministry and now speaks on a variety of topics, including The Emotional Wholeness Seminar, that has encouraged and entertained audiences at retreats, conferences and ministry events nationwide.
While at home, Jilleen enjoys spending time with her husband, Andrew of nine years and their two young children named Garrett and Ella.
10:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Piano Call to Worship
- Welcome with Opening Prayer
- Passing of the Peace
- Introduction of speaker: Jilleen
- Session One
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Hymn #2
- What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Hymn #435
- Short Break
- Session Two
- Be Thou My Vision - Hymn #382
- Create In Me A Clean Heart O God
- Lunchon in the Fellowship Hall
1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- The Hymns Experience Concert
- Communion administered by Rev. Christine Dickerson
- Closing Prayer